Happy January!

Well, almost-February!  I finally uploaded photos of the rather terrifying Very Bad Elf bottle cover I needle felted for my brother-in-law for Christmas.  That bad boy took seven hours… and that was just the head.

I still have to pick out the photos of the pug commission I completed earlier this month.  I regret not documenting it better, because I also made a cute little cardboard doghouse for him, too. Ah, well.

The project I’ve really been focused on lately has been the customization of my Batchix Mini-Machina Delta.  I finally finished the body blushing, which was a challenge because I decided not to unstring her to do it.  She’s already got some rubs, but since I was going for a sort of worn look anyway, I don’t mind, too much.